Circus Royale – Event
This consultation has concluded.
Council has received an application from Circus Royale Australia Pty Ltd for the use of Bonython Park/ Tulya Wardli to enable Circus Royale to take place from Wednesday 25 September to Sunday 20 October 2013.
Council’s Public Communication and Consultation Policy outlines the public consultation process that must be undertaken before a temporary lease for the Park Lands may be granted for events which either:
- occupy (‘alienate’) the Park Lands for more than three event days, or
- significantly impact public access to a particular Park Land area for more than three days.
Before you provide your comments on the proposed lease please,
- Read through the Consultation Pack that contains the project background information
- Take look at the Events in the Parklands: Standard Operating Procedures
- Check this Map which contains the proposed circus site; and/or
- Look through the FAQs which answers some of your commonly asked questions.
You can provide your feedback by using the Formal Submission Form below.
The following links reload the page with different content below.